Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In June, 158.25 work hours have been dispatched among 11 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Antoine Beaupré has been allocated 4 hours but did not publish his report yet.
- Balint Reczey did 3 hours (out of 16 hours allocated, thus keeping 13 extra hours for July).
- Ben Hutchings did 19 hours (out of 15 hours allocated + 5 remaining, keeping 1 extra hour for July).
- Brian May did 15 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 18 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 16 hours.
- Guido Günther did 8 hours.
- Markus Koschany did 19.75 hours (out of 18.75 hours allocated + 1 remaining).
- Ola Lundqvist did 10 hours.
- Santiago Ruano Rincón did 15.5 hours (out of 18.75h allocated + 8 remaining, thus keeping 11.25 extra hours for July).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 18.75 hours.
DebConf 16 Presentation
If you want to know more about how the LTS project is organized, you can watch the presentation I gave during DebConf 16 in Cape Town.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours increased a little bit at 135 hours per month thanks to 3 new sponsors (Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS, Quarantainenet BV, GNI MEDIA). Our funding goal is getting closer but it’s not there yet.
The security tracker currently lists 40 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file lists 38 packages awaiting an update.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- TOSHIBA (for 9 months)
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 25 months)
- Blablacar (for 24 months)
- Linode LLC (for 14 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 3 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 24 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 24 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 22 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 18 months)
- University of Luxembourg (for 16 months)
- Dalenys (for 15 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 10 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 10 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 4 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 25 months)
- Evolix (for 25 months)
- Offensive Security (for 25 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 25 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 24 months)
- MyTux (for 24 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 22 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 21 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 20 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 19 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 19 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 18 months)
- NUMLOG (for 18 months)
- WinGo AG (for 17 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 14 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 11 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 9 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 6 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS
- Quarantainenet BV
- GNI MEDIA