In August, about 189 work hours have been dispatched among 12 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Antoine Beaupré did 16h.
- Ben Hutchings did 10 hours (out of 15h allocated + 1 extra hour, thus keeping 6 extra hour for September).
- Chris Lamb did 18 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 20.5 hours (out of 20.25 hours allocated + 13 hours remaining, thus keeping 12.75 hours for September).
- Guido Günther did 10 hours.
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 14h (out of 2h allocated + 12 extra hours).
- Lucas Kanashiro did 20.25 hours.
- Markus Koschany did 20.25 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 9h (out of 14h allocated + 16 extra hours, he gave back 14 hours, thus keeping 7 extra hours for September).
- Raphaël Hertzog did 12 hours.
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 27.25 hours (out of 20.25 hours allocated + 16 hours remaining, thus keeping 9 extra hours for September).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 20.25 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours is the same as last month.
The security tracker currently lists 59 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 60. The number of packages with open issues decreased slightly compared to last month but we’re not yet back to the usual situation. The number of CVE to fix per package tends to increase due to the increased usage of fuzzers.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 38 months)
- Blablacar (for 37 months)
- Linode (for 27 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 16 months)
- Plat’Home (for 16 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 37 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 37 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 35 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 32 months)
- Dalenys (for 28 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 23 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 23 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 17 months)
- UR Communications BV (for 12 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 11 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 7 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 38 months)
- Evolix (for 38 months)
- Offensive Security (for 38 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 38 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 37 months)
- MyTux (for 37 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 35 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 35 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 33 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 32 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 32 months)
- NUMLOG (for 32 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 31 months)
- WinGo AG (for 31 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 27 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 24 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 22 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 19 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 14 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 14 months)
- RHX Srl (for 11 months)
- Bearstech (for 5 months)
- LiHAS (for 5 months)
- People Doc
- Catalyst IT Ltd