Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In September, about 152 work hours have been dispatched among 13 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Balint Reczey did 15 hours (out of 12.25 hours allocated + 7.25 remaining, thus keeping 4.5 extra hours for October).
- Ben Hutchings did 6 hours (out of 12.3 hours allocated + 1.45 remaining, he gave back 7h and thus keeps 9.75 extra hours for October).
- Brian May did 12.25 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 12.75 hours (out of 12.30 hours allocated + 0.45 hours remaining).
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 1 hour (out of 12.3 hours allocated + 2.95 remaining) and gave back the unused hours.
- Guido Günther did 6 hours (out of 7h allocated, thus keeping 1 extra hour for October).
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 12 hours.
- Jonas Meurer did 8 hours (out of 9 hours allocated, thus keeping 1 extra hour for October).
- Markus Koschany did 12.25 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 11 hours (out of 12.25 hours assigned thus keeping 1.25 extra hours).
- Raphaël Hertzog did 12.25 hours.
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 14 hours (out of 12.25h allocated + 3.75h remaining, thus keeping 2 extra hours).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 12.25 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours reached 172 hours per month thanks to maxcluster GmbH joining as silver sponsor and RHX Srl joining as bronze sponsor.
We only need a couple of supplementary sponsors now to reach our objective of funding the equivalent of a full time position.
The security tracker currently lists 39 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 34. It’s a small bump compared to last month but almost all issues are affected to someone.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 28 months)
- Blablacar (for 27 months)
- Linode LLC (for 17 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 6 months)
- Plat’Home (for 6 months)
- UR Communications BV
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 27 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 27 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 25 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 21 months)
- University of Luxembourg (for 19 months)
- Dalenys (for 18 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 13 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 13 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 7 months)
- maxcluster GmbH
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 28 months)
- Evolix (for 28 months)
- Offensive Security (for 28 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 28 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 27 months)
- MyTux (for 27 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 25 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 25 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 23 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 22 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 22 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 21 months)
- NUMLOG (for 21 months)
- WinGo AG (for 21 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 17 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 14 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 12 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 9 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 4 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 4 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 4 months)
- RHX Srl