Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In February, about 154 work hours have been dispatched among 13 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Antoine Beaupré did 3 hours (out of 13h allocated, thus keeping 10 extra hours for March).
- Balint Reczey did 13 hours (out of 13 hours allocated + 1.25 hours remaining, thus keeping 1.25 hours for March).
- Ben Hutchings did 19 hours (out of 13 hours allocated + 15.25 hours remaining, he gave back the remaining hours to the pool).
- Chris Lamb did 13 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 12.5 hours (out of 13 hours allocated, thus keeping 0.5 hour for March).
- Guido Günther did 8 hours.
- Hugo Lefeuvre did nothing and gave back his 13 hours to the pool.
- Jonas Meurer did 14.75 hours (out of 5 hours allocated + 9.75 hours remaining).
- Markus Koschany did 13 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 4 hours (out of 13h allocated, thus keeping 9 hours for March).
- Raphaël Hertzog did 3.75 hours (out of 10 hours allocated, thus keeping 6.25 hours for March).
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 5.5 hours (out of 13 hours allocated + 0.25 hours remaining, thus keeping 7.75 hours for March).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 13 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours increased slightly thanks to Bearstech and LiHAS joining us.
The security tracker currently lists 45 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 39. The number of open issues continued its slight increase, this time it could be explained by the fact that many contributors did not spend all the hours allocated (for various reasons). There’s nothing worrisome at this point.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 33 months)
- Blablacar (for 32 months)
- Linode LLC (for 22 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 11 months)
- Plat’Home (for 11 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 32 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 32 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 30 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 26 months)
- University of Luxembourg (for 24 months)
- Dalenys (for 23 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 18 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 18 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 12 months)
- UR Communications BV (for 6 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 6 months)
- Exonet B.V.
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 33 months)
- Evolix (for 33 months)
- Offensive Security (for 33 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 33 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 32 months)
- MyTux (for 32 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 30 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 29 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 28 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 27 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 27 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 26 months)
- NUMLOG (for 26 months)
- WinGo AG (for 25 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 22 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 19 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 17 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 14 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 9 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 9 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 8 months)
- RHX Srl (for 6 months)