Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In May, about 182 work hours have been dispatched among 11 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Ben Hutchings did 13 hours (out of 15h allocated + 3 extra hours, thus keeping 5 extra hours for June).
- Brian May did 10 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 18 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 23 hours (out of 24 hours allocated + 2 hours remaining, thus keeping 3 hours for June).
- Guido Günther did 8 hours.
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 15 hours.
- Jonas Meurer gave back his remaining hours from last month.
- Markus Koschany did 27.25 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 12 hours (out of 6h allocated + 6 remaining hours).
- Raphaël Hertzog did 12 hours.
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 22 hours (out of 20 hours allocated + 4.5 hour remaining, thus keeping 2.5 extra hours for June).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 27.25 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours did not change and we are thus still a little behind our objective.
The security tracker currently lists 44 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 42. The number of open issues is close to last month.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold (none this month unfortunately).
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 36 months)
- Blablacar (for 35 months)
- Linode (for 25 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 14 months)
- Plat’Home (for 14 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 35 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 35 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 33 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 29 months)
- Dalenys (for 26 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 21 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 21 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 15 months)
- UR Communications BV (for 9 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 9 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 5 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 36 months)
- Evolix (for 36 months)
- Offensive Security (for 36 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 36 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 35 months)
- MyTux (for 35 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 33 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 32 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 31 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 30 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 30 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 29 months)
- NUMLOG (for 29 months)
- WinGo AG (for 28 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 25 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 22 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 20 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 17 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 12 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 12 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 11 months)
- RHX Srl (for 9 months)
- Bearstech (for 3 months)
- LiHAS (for 3 months)