Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In October, about 197 work hours have been dispatched among 13 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Antoine Beaupré did 21h (out of 16h allocated + 8.75h remaining, thus keeping 3.75h for November).
- Ben Hutchings did 20 hours (out of 15h allocated + 9 extra hours, thus keeping 4 extra hours for November).
- Brian May did 10 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 18 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 7 hours (out of 20.75 hours allocated + 1.5 hours remaining, thus keeping 15.25 hours for November).
- Guido Günther did 6.5 hours (out of 11h allocated + 1 extra hour, thus keeping 5.5h for November).
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 20h.
- Lucas Kanashiro did 2 hours (out of 5h allocated, thus keeping 3 hours for November).
- Markus Koschany did 19 hours (out of 20.75h allocated, thus keeping 1.75 extra hours for November).
- Ola Lundqvist did 7.5h (out of 7h allocated + 0.5 extra hours).
- Raphaël Hertzog did 13.5 hours (out of 12h allocated + 1.5 extra hours).
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 11 hours (out of 20.75 hours allocated + 14.75 hours remaining, thus keeping 24.50 extra hours for November, he will give back remaining hours at the end of the month).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 20.75 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours increased slightly to 183 hours per month. With the increasing number of security issues to deal with, and with the number of open issues not really going down, I decided to bump the funding target to what amounts to 1.5 full-time position.
The security tracker currently lists 50 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 36 (we’re a bit behind in CVE triaging apparently).
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 41 months)
- Blablacar (for 40 months)
- Linode (for 30 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 19 months)
- Plat’Home (for 19 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 40 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 40 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 38 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 35 months)
- Dalenys (for 31 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 26 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 26 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 20 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 14 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 10 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 4 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 41 months)
- Evolix (for 41 months)
- Offensive Security (for 41 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 41 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 40 months)
- MyTux (for 40 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 38 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 38 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 36 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 35 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 35 months)
- NUMLOG (for 35 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 34 months)
- WinGo AG (for 34 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 30 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 28 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 25 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 23 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 17 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 17 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 17 months)
- RHX Srl (for 14 months)
- Bearstech (for 8 months)
- LiHAS (for 8 months)
- People Doc (for 5 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 3 months)