Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In March, about 183 work hours have been dispatched among 13 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 5 hours (out of 10 hours allocated, thus keeping 5 extra hours for May).
- Antoine Beaupré did 12h.
- Ben Hutchings did 17 hours (out of 15h allocated + 2 remaining hours).
- Brian May did 10 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 16.25 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 11.5 hours (out of 16.25 hours allocated + 5 remaining hours, thus keeping 9.75 extra hours for May).
- Holger Levsen did nothing (out of 16.25 hours allocated + 16.5 hours remaining, thus keeping 32.75 extra hours for May). He did not get hours allocated for May and is expected to catch up.
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 20.5 hours (out of 16.25 hours allocated + 4.25 remaining hours).
- Markus Koschany did 16.25 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 11 hours (out of 14 hours allocated + 9.5 remaining hours, thus keeping 12.5 extra hours for May).
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 7 hours (out of 16.25 hours allocated + 15.75 hours remaining, but immediately gave back the 25 remaining hours).
- Santiago Ruano Rincón did 8 hours.
- Thorsten Alteholz did 16.25 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours did not change. But a few sponsors interested in having more than 5 years of support should join LTS next month since this was a pre-requisite to benefit from extended LTS support. I did update Freexian’s website to show this as a benefit offered to LTS sponsors.
The security tracker currently lists 20 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 16. At two week from Wheezy’s end-of-life, the number of open issues is close to an historical low.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 47 months)
- Blablacar (for 46 months)
- Linode (for 36 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 25 months)
- Plat’Home (for 25 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 46 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 46 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 44 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 41 months)
- Dalenys (for 37 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 32 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 32 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 26 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 20 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 16 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 10 months)
- Vente-privee.com (for 7 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 47 months)
- Evolix (for 47 months)
- Offensive Security (for 47 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 47 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 46 months)
- MyTux (for 46 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 44 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 44 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 42 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 41 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 41 months)
- NUMLOG (for 41 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 40 months)
- WinGo AG (for 40 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 36 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 33 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 31 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 28 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 23 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 23 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 23 months)
- RHX Srl (for 20 months)
- Bearstech (for 14 months)
- LiHAS (for 14 months)
- People Doc (for 11 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 9 months)
- Supagro (for 4 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 3 months)