Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In June, about 202 work hours have been dispatched among 13 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 8 hours (out of 10 hours allocated, thus keeping 2 extra hours for July).
- Antoine Beaupré did 24 hours (out of 12 hours allocated + 12 extra hours).
- Ben Hutchings did 12 hours (out of 15 hours allocated, thus keeping 3 extra hours for July).
- Brian May did 10 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 18 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 17 hours (out of 23.75 hours allocated, thus keeping 6.75 extra hours for July).
- Holger Levsen did nothing (out of 8 hours allocated, thus keeping 8 extra hours for July).
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 4.25 hours (out of 23.75 hours allocated, but gave back 10 hours, thus keeping 9.5 hours for July).
- Markus Koschany did 23.75 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 6 hours (out of 8 hours allocated + 17.5 remaining hours, but gave back 15.5 unused hours, thus keeping 4 extra hours for July).
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 29.5 hours (out of 18 hours allocated + 11.5 extra hours).
- Santiago Ruano Rincón did 5.5 hours (out of 8 hours allocated + 7 extra hours, thus keeping 9.5 extra hours for July).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 23.75 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours increased to 210 hours per month. We lost a silver sponsor but gained a new platinum sponsor with the Civil Infrastructure Platform project (hosted by the Linux Foundation, see their announce).
We are very happy to see the CIP project engage directly with the Debian project and try to work together to build the software stack for tomorrow’s world’s infrastructure.
The security tracker currently lists 57 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 52.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- TOSHIBA (for 33 months)
- GitHub (for 24 months)
- Civil Infrastructure Platform (CIP)
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 49 months)
- Blablacar (for 48 months)
- Linode (for 38 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 28 months)
- Plat’Home (for 27 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 49 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 46 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 43 months)
- Dalenys (for 39 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 35 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 34 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 28 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 22 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 18 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 12 months)
- Vente-privee.com (for 9 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 50 months)
- Evolix (for 49 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 49 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 48 months)
- MyTux (for 48 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 46 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 46 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 45 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 43 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 43 months)
- NUMLOG (for 43 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 42 months)
- WinGo AG (for 42 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 38 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 36 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 33 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 31 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 25 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 25 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 25 months)
- RHX Srl (for 22 months)
- Bearstech (for 17 months)
- LiHAS (for 17 months)
- People Doc (for 13 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 11 months)
- Supagro (for 7 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 5 months)
- TrapX Security