In June, 201 work hours have been dispatched among 14 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 7 hours (out of 14 hours allocated plus 7 extra hours from May, thus carrying over 14h to July).
- Adrian Bunk did 6 hours (out of 8 hours allocated plus 8 extra hours from May, thus carrying over 10h to July).
- Ben Hutchings did 17 hours (out of 17 hours allocated).
- Brian May did 10 hours (out of 10 hours allocated).
- Chris Lamb did 17 hours (out of 17 hours allocated plus 0.25 extra hours from May, thus carrying over 0.25h to July).
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did not provide his June report yet. (He got 17 hours allocated and carried over 0.25h from May).
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 4.25 hours (out of 17 hours allocated and he gave back 12.75 hours to the pool, thus he’s not carrying over any hours to July).
- Jonas Meurer did 16.75 hours (out of 17 hours allocated plus 1.75h extra hours from May, thus he is carrying over 2h to July).
- Markus Koschany did 17 hours (out of 17 hours allocated).
- Mike Gabriel did 9.75 hours (out of 17 hours allocated, thus carrying over 7.25h to July).
- Ola Lundqvist did 4.5 hours (out of 8 hours allocated plus 6h from June, then he gave back 1.5h to the pool, thus he is carrying over 8h to July).
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 8 hours (out of 8 hours allocated).
- Sylvain Beucler did 17 hours (out of 17 hours allocated).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 17 hours (out of 17 hours allocated).
Thanks to the Extended LTS service, Freexian has been able to invest some money in DebConf sponsorship. This year, Debconf attendees should have Debian LTS stickers and flyer in their welcome bag. And while we were thinking of marketing, we also opted to create a promotional video explaining LTS and Freexian’s offer. This video will be premiered at Debconf 19!
Evolution of the situation
We continue to be looking for new contributors. Please contact Holger if you are interested to become a paid LTS contributor.
The security tracker (now for oldoldstable as Buster has been released and thus Stretch became oldoldstable) currently lists 41 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file has 43 packages needing an update.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 62 months)
- Blablacar (for 60 months)
- Linode (for 50 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 40 months)
- Plat’Home (for 39 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 61 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 55 months)
- Dalenys (for 51 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 47 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 46 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 40 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 34 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 30 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 24 months)
- Vente-privee.com (for 21 months)
- CINECA (for 14 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 8 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 61 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 61 months)
- MyTux (for 60 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 58 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 58 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 57 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 56 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 56 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 55 months)
- NUMLOG (for 55 months)
- WinGo AG (for 54 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 50 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 48 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 45 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 43 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 37 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 37 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 37 months)
- Bearstech (for 29 months)
- LiHAS (for 29 months)
- People Doc (for 25 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 23 months)
- Supagro (for 19 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 17 months)
- TrapX Security (for 14 months)
- NCC Group (for 11 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 3 months)