Like each month, here comes a report about
the work of paid contributors
to Debian LTS.
In September, 212.75 work hours have been dispatched among 12 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Adrian Bunk did nothing (and got no hours assigned), but has been carrying 26h from August to October.
- Ben Hutchings did 20h (out of 20h assigned).
- Brian May did 10h (out of 10h assigned).
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned).
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 30h (out of 23.75h assigned and 5.25h from August), thus anticipating 1h from October.
- Hugo Lefeuvre did nothing (out of 23.75h assigned), thus is carrying over 23.75h for October.
- Jonas Meurer did 5h (out of 10h assigned and 9.5h from August), thus carrying over 14.5h to October.
- Markus Koschany did 23.75h (out of 23.75h assigned).
- Mike Gabriel did 11h (out of 12h assigned + 0.75h remaining), thus carrying over 1.75h to October.
- Ola Lundqvist did 2h (out of 8h assigned and 8h from August), thus carrying over 14h to October.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 16h (out of 16h assigned).
- Sylvain Beucler did 23.75h (out of 23.75h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 23.75h (out of 23.75h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
September was more like a regular month again, though two contributors were not able to dedicate any time to LTS work.
For October we are welcoming Utkarsh Gupta as a new paid contributor. Welcome to the team, Utkarsh!
This month, we’re glad to announce that Cloudways is joining us as a new silver level sponsor ! With the reduced involvment of another long term sponsor, we are still at the same funding level (roughly 216 hours sponsored by month).
The security tracker currently lists 32 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file has 37 packages needing an update.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- TOSHIBA (for 48 months)
- GitHub (for 39 months)
- Civil Infrastructure Platform (CIP) (for 16 months)
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 63 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 59 months)
- Linode (for 53 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 43 months)
- Plat’Home (for 42 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 65 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 64 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 58 months)
- Dalenys (for 54 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 50 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 49 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 43 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 37 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 33 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 27 months)
- Vente-privee.com (for 24 months)
- CINECA (for 17 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 11 months)
- Cloudways Ltd
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 64 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 64 months)
- MyTux (for 63 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 61 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 61 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 60 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 59 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 58 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 58 months)
- NUMLOG (for 58 months)
- WinGo AG (for 57 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 53 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 51 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 48 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 46 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 40 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 40 months)
- Tesorion (for 40 months)
- Bearstech (for 32 months)
- LiHAS (for 32 months)
- People Doc (for 28 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 26 months)
- Supagro (for 22 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 20 months)
- TrapX Security (for 17 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 6 months)