Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
Individual reportsIn January, 252 work hours have been dispatched among 14 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 10.0h (out of 14h assigned), and gave back 4h to the pool.
- Ben Hutchings did 20h (out of 20h assigned).
- Brian May did 10h (out of 10h assigned).
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned).
- Dylan Aïssi did 6.5h (out of 8h assigned), thus carrying over 1.5h to February.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 8h (out of 23.75h assigned), thus carrying over 15.75h to February.
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 5.5h (out of 12h assigned) and gave back 6.5h to the pool.
- Markus Koschany did 15h (out of 23.75h assigned), thus carrying over 8.75h to February.
- Mike Gabriel did 20h (out of 20h assigned).
- Ola Lundqvist did 11.5h (out of 8h assigned plus 11.5h from December), and gave back 3.5h, thus carrying over 4.5h to February.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 10.75h (out of 23.75h assigned), thus carrying over 13h to February.
- Sylvain Beucler did 23.75h (out of 23.75h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 23.75h (out of 23.75h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 23.75h (out of 23.75h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
January started calm until at the end of the month some LTS contributors met, some for the first time
ever, at the Mini-DebCamp preceeding
FOSDEM in Brussels. While there were no formal events about LTS at
both events, such face2face meetings have proven to be very useful for future collaborations!
We currently have 59 LTS sponsors sponsoring 219h each month. Still, as always we are welcoming new LTS sponsors!
The security tracker currently lists 42 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file has 33 packages needing an update.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold (none this month).
- Platinum sponsors:
- TOSHIBA (for 53 months)
- GitHub (for 43 months)
- Civil Infrastructure Platform (CIP) (for 21 months)
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 68 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 64 months)
- Linode (for 58 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 47 months)
- Plat’Home (for 46 months)
- University of Oxford (for 3 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 69 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 68 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 62 months)
- Dalenys (for 58 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 54 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 54 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 48 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 37 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 31 months)
- CINECA (for 21 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 15 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 4 months)
- Dinahosting SL
- Bronze sponsors:
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 69 months)
- Evolix (for 68 months)
- MyTux (for 68 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 66 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 65 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 64 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 63 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 63 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 62 months)
- NUMLOG (for 62 months)
- WinGo AG (for 61 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 57 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 55 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 53 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 50 months)
- Tesorion (for 45 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 44 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 44 months)
- Bearstech (for 36 months)
- LiHAS (for 36 months)
- People Doc (for 32 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 30 months)
- Supagro (for 26 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 24 months)
- TrapX Security (for 21 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 10 months)
- TouchWeb SAS