Individual reportsIn May, 198 work hours have been dispatched among 14 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 18.0h (out of 14h assigned and 4h from April).
- Anton Gladky gave back the assigned 10h and declared himself inactive.
- Ben Hutchings did 19.75h (out of 17.25h assigned and 2.5h from April).
- Brian May did 10h (out of 10h assigned).
- Chris Lamb did 17.25h (out of 17.25h assigned).
- Dylan Aïssi gave back the assigned 6h and declared himself inactive.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did not manage to work LTS in May and now reported 5h work in April (out of 17.25h assigned plus 46h from April), thus is carrying over 58.25h for June.
- Markus Koschany did 25.0h (out of 17.25h assigned and 56h from April), thus carrying over 48.25h to June.
- Mike Gabriel did 14.50h (out of 8h assigned and 6.5h from April).
- Ola Lundqvist did 11.5h (out of 12h assigned and 7h from April), thus carrying over 7.5h to June.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 17.25h (out of 17.25h assigned).
- Sylvain Beucler did 17.25h (out of 17.25h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 17.25h (out of 17.25h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 17.25h (out of 17.25h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
In May 2020 we had our second (virtual) contributors meeting on IRC, Logs and minutes are available online. Then we also moved our ToDo from the Debian wiki to the issue tracker on salsa.debian.org.
Sadly three contributors went inactive in May: Adrian Bunk, Anton Gladky and Dylan Aïssi. And while there are currently still enough active contributors to shoulder the existing work, we like to use this opportunity that we are always looking for new contributors. Please mail Holger if you are interested.
Finally, we like to remind you for a last time, that the end of Jessie LTS is coming in less than a month!
In case you missed it (or missed to act), please read this post about keeping Debian 8 Jessie alive for longer than 5 years. If you expect to have Debian 8 servers/devices running after June 30th 2020, and would like to have security updates for them, please get in touch with Freexian.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold. With the upcoming start of Jessie ELTS, we are welcoming a few new sponsors and others should join soon.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 72 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 68 months)
- Linode (for 62 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 51 months)
- Plat’Home (for 50 months)
- University of Oxford (for 7 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 73 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 72 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 66 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 58 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 58 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 52 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 41 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 36 months)
- CINECA (for 25 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 19 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 8 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 6 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 73 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 73 months)
- MyTux (for 72 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 70 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 69 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 68 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 67 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 67 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 66 months)
- NUMLOG (for 66 months)
- WinGo AG (for 65 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 62 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 59 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 57 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 54 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 49 months)
- Tesorion (for 49 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 48 months)
- Bearstech (for 40 months)
- LiHAS (for 40 months)
- People Doc (for 36 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 35 months)
- Supagro (for 30 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 29 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 15 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 7 months)
- SPiN AG (for 3 months)