Individual reportsIn July, 249.25 work hours have been dispatched among 14 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 18.0h (out of 14h assigned and 6h from June), and gave back 2h to the pool.
- Adrian Bunk did 16.0h (out of 25.25h assigned), thus carrying over 9.25h to August.
- Ben Hutchings did 5h (out of 20h assigned), and gave back the remaining 15h.
- Brian May did 10h (out of 10h assigned).
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned).
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 60h (out of 5.75h assigned and 54.25h from June).
- Holger Levsen spent 10h (out of 10h assigned) for managing LTS and ELTS contributors.
- Markus Koschany did 15h (out of 25.25h assigned), thus carrying over 10.25h to August.
- Mike Gabriel did nothing (out of 8h assigned), thus is carrying over 8h for August.
- Ola Lundqvist did 3h (out of 12h assigned and 7h from June), thus carrying over 16h to August.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 26.5h (out of 25.25h assigned and 1.25h from June).
- Sylvain Beucler did 25.25h (out of 25.25h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 25.25h (out of 25.25h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 25.25h (out of 25.25h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
July was our first month of Stretch LTS! Given this is our fourth LTS release
we anticipated a smooth transition and it seems everything indeed went very well.
Many thanks to the members of the Debian ftpmaster-, security, release- and publicity-
teams who helped us make this happen!
Stretch LTS begun on July 18th 2020 after the 13th and final Stretch point release. and is currently scheduled to end on June 30th 2022.
Last month, we asked you to participate in a survey and we got 1764 submissions, which is pretty awesome. Thank you very much for participating!. Right now we are still busy crunching the results, but we already shared some early analysis during the Debconf LTS bof this week.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 74 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 70 months)
- Linode (for 64 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 53 months)
- Plat’Home (for 53 months)
- University of Oxford (for 9 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 75 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 74 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 68 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 60 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 60 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 54 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 44 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 38 months)
- CINECA (for 27 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 21 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 11 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 9 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG (for 3 months)
- Platform.sh (for 3 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 75 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 75 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 72 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 71 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 70 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 69 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 69 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 68 months)
- NUMLOG (for 68 months)
- WinGo AG (for 68 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 64 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 59 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 56 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 51 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 51 months)
- Tesorion (for 51 months)
- Bearstech (for 42 months)
- LiHAS (for 42 months)
- People Doc (for 39 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 37 months)
- Supagro (for 32 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 31 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 17 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 9 months)
- SPiN AG (for 6 months)