Debian project funding
In December, we put aside 2100 EUR to fund Debian projects. The first project proposal (a tracker.debian.org improvement for the security team) was received and quickly approved by the paid contributors, then we opened a request for bids and the bid winner was announced today (it was easy, we had only one candidate). Hopefully this first project will be completed until our next report.
We’re looking forward to receive more projects from various Debian teams! Learn more about the rationale behind this initiative in this article.
Debian LTS contributors
In December, 12 contributors have been paid to work on Debian LTS, their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 7.0h (out of 14h assigned), thus carrying over 7h to January.
- Ben Hutchings did 16.5h (out of 16h assigned and 9h from November), thus carrying over 8.5h to January.
- Brian May did 10h (out of 10h assigned).
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned), thus carrying over h to January.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 16.5h (out of 26h assigned), thus carrying over 9.5h to January.
- Holger Levsen did 3.5h coordinating/managing the LTS team.
- Markus Koschany did 26h (out of 26h assigned and 10.75h from November), thus carrying over 10.75 h to January.
- Ola Lundqvist did 9.5h (out of 12h assigned and 11h from November), thus carrying over 11.5h to January.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 18.5h (out of 26h assigned and 2.25h from November) and gave back the remaining 9.75h.
- Sylvain Beucler did 26h (out of 26h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 26h (out of 26h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 26h (out of 26h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
December was a quiet month as we didn’t have a team meeting nor any other unusual activity and we released 43 DLAs.
This month we are pleased to welcome Deveryware as new sponsor!
Thanks to our sponsors
Sponsors that joined recently are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 79 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 75 months)
- Linode (for 69 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 58 months)
- Plat’Home (for 57 months)
- University of Oxford (for 14 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 80 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 79 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 73 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 65 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 65 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 59 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 48 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 42 months)
- CINECA (for 32 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 26 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 15 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 13 months)
- Platform.sh (for 8 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG (for 7 months)
- Moxa Intelligence Co., Ltd.
- Bronze sponsors:
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 80 months)
- Evolix (for 79 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 77 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 76 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 75 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 74 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 74 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 73 months)
- NUMLOG (for 73 months)
- WinGo AG (for 72 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 69 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 64 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 61 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 56 months)
- Tesorion (for 56 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 55 months)
- Bearstech (for 47 months)
- LiHAS (for 47 months)
- People Doc (for 43 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 41 months)
- Supagro (for 37 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 35 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 22 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 14 months)
- SPiN AG (for 10 months)
- CoreFiling (for 6 months)
- Institut des sciences cognitives Marc Jeannerod