Like each month, here comes a report about the work of paid contributors to Debian LTS.
In December, about 142 work hours have been dispatched among 12 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Antoine Beaupré did nothing (out of 4h allocated + 8.25h remaining, thus keeping 12.25h for January). He intends to catch up in January.
- Ben Hutchings did 6 hours (out of 14h allocated, thus keeping 8 extra hours for January).
- Brian May did 10 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 14 hours.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did 26.5 hours (out of 14 hours allocated + 13.75 hours remaining, thus keeping 1.25 hours for January).
- Guido Günther did 13.5 hours (out of 11h allocated + 2.5 extra hours).
- Hugo Lefeuvre did 14 hours.
- Markus Koschany did 14 hours.
- Ola Lundqvist did 7 hours.
- Raphaël Hertzog did 13 hours (out of 12h allocated + 2 extra hours, the remaining hour has been given back to the pool).
- Roberto C. Sanchez did 19 hours (out of 14 hours allocated + 5 hours remaining).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 14 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours did not change at 183 hours per month. It would be nice if we could continue to find new sponsors as the amount of work seems to be slowly growing too.
The security tracker currently lists 21 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file 16 (we’re a bit behind in CVE triaging apparently). Both numbers show a significant drop compared to last month. Yet the number of DLA released was not larger than usual (30), instead it looks like December brought us fewer new security vulnerabilities to handle and at the same time we used this opportunity to handle lower priorities packages that were kept on the side for multiple months.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold (none this month).
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 43 months)
- Blablacar (for 42 months)
- Linode (for 32 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 21 months)
- Plat’Home (for 21 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 42 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 42 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 40 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 36 months)
- Dalenys (for 33 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 28 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 28 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 22 months)
- maxcluster GmbH (for 16 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 12 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 6 months)
- Vente-privee.com (for 3 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 43 months)
- Evolix (for 43 months)
- Offensive Security (for 43 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 43 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 42 months)
- MyTux (for 42 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 40 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 40 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 38 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 37 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 37 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 36 months)
- NUMLOG (for 36 months)
- WinGo AG (for 36 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 32 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 29 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 27 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 24 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 19 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 19 months)
- Quarantainenet BV (for 19 months)
- RHX Srl (for 16 months)
- Bearstech (for 10 months)
- LiHAS (for 10 months)
- People Doc (for 7 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 5 months)