Individual reportsIn April, 284.5 work hours have been dispatched among 14 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 10.0h (out of 14h assigned), thus carrying over 4h to May.
- Adrian Bunk did nothing (out of 28.75h assigned), thus is carrying over 28.75h for May.
- Ben Hutchings did 26h (out of 20h assigned and 8.5h from March), thus carrying over 2.5h to May.
- Brian May did 10h (out of 10h assigned).
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned).
- Dylan Aïssi did 6h (out of 6h assigned).
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort did not report back about their work so we assume they did nothing (out of 28.75h assigned plus 17.25h from March), thus is carrying over 46h for May.
- Markus Koschany did 11.5h (out of 28.75h assigned and 38.75h from March), thus carrying over 56h to May.
- Mike Gabriel did 1.5h (out of 8h assigned), thus carrying over 6.5h to May.
- Ola Lundqvist did 13.5h (out of 12h assigned and 8.5h from March), thus carrying over 7h to May.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 28.75h (out of 28.75h assigned).
- Sylvain Beucler did 28.75h (out of 28.75h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 28.75h (out of 28.75h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 24h (out of 24h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
In April we dispatched more hours than ever and another was new too, we had our first (virtual) contributors meeting on IRC! Logs and minutes are available and we plan to continue doing IRC meetings every other month.
Sadly one contributor decided to go inactive in April, Hugo Lefeuvre.
Finally, we like to remind you, that the end of Jessie LTS is coming in less than two months!
In case you missed it (or missed to act), please read this post about keeping Debian 8 Jessie alive for longer than 5 years. If you expect to have Debian 8 servers/devices running after June 30th 2020, and would like to have security updates for them, please get in touch with Freexian.
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 71 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 67 months)
- Linode (for 61 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 50 months)
- Plat’Home (for 49 months)
- University of Oxford (for 6 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 72 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 71 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 65 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 57 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 57 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 51 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 40 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 34 months)
- CINECA (for 24 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 18 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 7 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 5 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 72 months)
- Evolix (for 71 months)
- MyTux (for 71 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 69 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 68 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 67 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 66 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 66 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 65 months)
- NUMLOG (for 65 months)
- WinGo AG (for 64 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 61 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 58 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 56 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 53 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 48 months)
- Tesorion (for 48 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 47 months)
- Bearstech (for 39 months)
- LiHAS (for 39 months)
- People Doc (for 35 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 33 months)
- Supagro (for 29 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 27 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 14 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 6 months)
- SPiN AG