In May, 166 work hours have been dispatched among 9 paid contributors. Their reports are available:
- Antoine Beaupré did 20h.
- Ben Hutchings did 10 hours (out of 15 hours allocated, keeping 5 extra hours for June).
- Brian May did 15 hours.
- Chris Lamb did 18 hours.
- Guido Günther did 17.25 hours (out of 8 hours allocated + 9.25 remaining hours).
- Markus Koschany did 30 hours (out of 31 hours allocated, thus keeping one extra hour for June).
- Santiago Ruano Rincón did 20 hours (out of 20h allocated + 8 remaining, thus keeping 8 extra hours for June).
- 8 hours that were initially affected to Scott Kitterman have been put back in the June pool after he resigned.
- Thorsten Alteholz did 31 hours.
Evolution of the situation
The number of sponsored hours stayed the same over May but will likely increase a little bit the next month as we have two new Bronze sponsors being processed.
Despite the higher than usual number of work hours dispatched in May, we still have more open CVE than we used to have at the end of the squeeze LTS period. So more support is always needed…
Thanks to our sponsors
New sponsors are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- TOSHIBA (for 8 months)
- Gold sponsors:
- The Positive Internet (for 24 months)
- Blablacar (for 23 months)
- Linode LLC (for 13 months)
- Babiel GmbH
- Silver sponsors:
- Domeneshop AS (for 23 months)
- Université Lille 3 (for 23 months)
- Trollweb Solutions (for 21 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 17 months)
- University of Luxembourg (for 15 months)
- Dalenys (for 13 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 9 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 9 months)
- Sonus Networks (for 3 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- David Ayers – IntarS Austria (for 24 months)
- Offensive Security (for 24 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 24 months)
- Evolix (for 23 months)
- Freeside Internet Service (for 23 months)
- MyTux (for 23 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 21 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 20 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 19 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 18 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 18 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 17 months)
- NUMLOG (for 17 months)
- WinGo AG (for 16 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 13 months)
- Sig-I/O (for 10 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 8 months)
- Adfinis SyGroup AG (for 5 months)