Debian project funding
In May, we again put aside 2100 EUR to fund Debian projects. There was no proposals for new projects received, thus we’re looking forward to receive more projects from various Debian teams! Please do not hesitate to submit a proposal, if there is a project that could benefit from the funding!
We’re looking forward to receive more projects from various Debian teams! Learn more about the rationale behind this initiative in this article.
Debian LTS contributors
In May, 12 contributors have been paid to work on Debian LTS, their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 7.0h (out of 14h assigned and 12h from April), thus carrying over 19h to June.
- Anton Gladky did 12h (out of 12h assigned).
- Ben Hutchings did 16h (out of 13.5h assigned plus 4.5h from April), thus is carrying over 2h for June.
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned).
- Holger Levsen‘s work was coordinating/managing the LTS team, he did 5.5h and gave back 6.5h to the pool.
- Markus Koschany did 15h (out of 29.75h assigned and 15h from April), thus carrying over 29.75h to June.
- Ola Lundqvist did 12h (out of 12h assigned and 4.5h from April), thus carrying over 4.5h to June.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 7.5h (out of 27.5h assigned and 27h from April), and gave back 47h to the pool.
- Sylvain Beucler did 29.75h (out of 29.75h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 29.75h (out of 29.75h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 29.75h (out of 29.75h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
In May we released 33 DLAs and mostly skipped our public IRC meeting and the end of the month. In June we’ll have another team meeting using video as lined out on our LTS meeting page.
Also, two months ago we announced that Holger would step back from his coordinator role and today we are announcing that he is back for the time being, until a new coordinator is found.
Finally, we would like to remark once again that we are constantly looking for new contributors. Please contact Holger if you are interested!
Thanks to our sponsors
Sponsors that joined recently are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 85 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 84 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 78 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 70 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 70 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 64 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 53 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 47 months)
- CINECA (for 37 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 31 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 20 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 18 months)
- Platform.sh (for 13 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG (for 12 months)
- Moxa Intelligence Co., Ltd. (for 6 months)
- sipgate GmbH (for 4 months)
- OVH US LLC
- Tilburg University
- Bronze sponsors:
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 85 months)
- Evolix (for 84 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 82 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 81 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 80 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 79 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 79 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 78 months)
- NUMLOG (for 78 months)
- WinGo AG (for 77 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 73 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 69 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 66 months)
- Tesorion (for 61 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 60 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 60 months)
- Bearstech (for 52 months)
- LiHAS (for 52 months)
- People Doc (for 48 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 46 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 40 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 26 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 18 months)
- SPiN AG (for 15 months)
- CoreFiling (for 11 months)
- Institut des sciences cognitives Marc Jeannerod (for 6 months)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l’Univers de Grenoble