Like each month, have a look at the work funded by Freexian’s Debian LTS offering.
Debian project funding
In April, we put aside 5775 EUR to fund Debian projects. There was no proposals for new projects received, thus we’re looking forward to receive more projects from various Debian teams! Please do not hesitate to submit a proposal, if there is a project that could benefit from the funding!
Debian LTS contributors
In April, 11 contributors have been paid to work on Debian LTS, their reports are available:
- Abhijith PA did 14.0h (out of 14h assigned and 12h from March), thus carrying over 12h to May.
- Anton Gladky did 12h (out of 12h assigned).
- Ben Hutchings did 14h (out of 16h assigned and 2.5h from March), thus carrying over 4.5h to May.
- Chris Lamb did 18h (out of 18h assigned).
- Holger Levsen‘s work was coordinating/managing the LTS team, he did 10h (out of 12h assigned), and gave 2h back to the pool.
- Markus Koschany did 15.0h (out of 30h assigned), thus carrying over 15h to May.
- Ola Lundqvist did 7.5h (out of 12h assigned), thus carrying over 4.5h to May.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 9.5h (out of 32h assigned and 4.5h from March), thus carrying over 27h to May.
- Sylvain Beucler did 30h (out of 30h assigned).
- Thorsten Alteholz did 30h (out of 30h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 60h (out of 60h assigned).
Evolution of the situation
In April we released 33 DLAs and held a LTS team meeting using video conferencing.
The security tracker currently lists 53 packages with a known CVE and the dla-needed.txt file has 26 packages needing an update.
We are please to welcome VyOS as a new gold sponsor!
Thanks to our sponsors
Sponsors that joined recently are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- TOSHIBA (for 68 months)
- GitHub (for 59 months)
- Civil Infrastructure Platform (CIP) (for 36 months)
- Gold sponsors:
- Blablacar (for 83 months)
- Roche Diagnostics International AG (for 79 months)
- Linode (for 73 months)
- Babiel GmbH (for 62 months)
- Plat’Home (for 62 months)
- University of Oxford (for 18 months)
- Deveryware (for 5 months)
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 84 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 83 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 77 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 69 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 69 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 63 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 53 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 47 months)
- CINECA (for 36 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 30 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 20 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 18 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG (for 12 months)
- Platform.sh (for 12 months)
- Moxa Intelligence Co., Ltd. (for 6 months)
- sipgate GmbH (for 3 months)
- OVH US LLC
- Tilburg University
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 84 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 84 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 81 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 81 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 79 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 78 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 78 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 77 months)
- NUMLOG (for 77 months)
- WinGo AG (for 77 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes – LHEEA (for 73 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 68 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 65 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 60 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI – UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 60 months)
- Tesorion (for 60 months)
- Bearstech (for 51 months)
- LiHAS (for 51 months)
- People Doc (for 48 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 46 months)
- Supagro (for 41 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 40 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 26 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 18 months)
- SPiN AG (for 15 months)
- CoreFiling (for 10 months)
- Institut des sciences cognitives Marc Jeannerod (for 5 months)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l’Univers de Grenoble